Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Know Finally

Ok peeps I know I havent been active on here lately but I am back and ready to put post up weekly. I know if you read this blog you may be wondering why I dont have any celebrity gossip well I think we have enough of those sites around (plus I am not trying to piss of no celebrities :)!
This blog is really to help me get some of my songs/poems looked at. I also like doing artist spotlights you dont have to be a celebrity you can just be someone trying to make it. I know how it feels I am trying to make it right now. So come back often to see some good poems and to get some words of wisdom and just some therapy!LOL You can feel free to submit your music or snippets to me and I will try and post them. So please follow the blog and get your friends and family to follow also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment