Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Rain

So this is a snippet of a poem/song I have been working on and tell me what you think just from the snippet!!

Your love is like the rain it evaporates before I can feel it.
You leave my heart in pain. Never has the sun shined on us and made these clouds fade away.
The thunderstorms go in and out while our love just dwindles out. The lightening sends shocks through our love to awaken the hapiness we feel but the thunder awakens the pain you give.

I never want to put too much of my poems on here because I dont want to find it on some other site.lol One day you all will here my poems/songs and hopefully you like them!!lol Tell me what you think of just that part.

2 comments:

  1. my love is like the rain
    but my intent is not to sprinkle you with light showers
    but submerge you within
    the power of that which
    never dies
    or in your words, eventually dries..
    You'll feel that I am real when a part of me falls from your eyes.....
    REMEMBER THAT AFTER ME COMES RAINBOWS AND SUNRISE...
    NO NEED FOR AN UMBRELLA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!! I like your version of The Rain!!

    ReplyDelete