Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Stuff

Ok guys hopefully I can get some recordings up by mid week!! Sorry it has been taking forever but I took a loooooooong break from writing and music period for college and even though I am still enrolled I decided to start back because this dream/reality wont die down so bare with me because I am basically starting completely over. I am real excited because I being playing around with some software I downloaded off the internet and it seems like it will be a good start for a rookie like me. LOL So be looking out because I really want people to hear what I can do. If you like it when you see it tell your friends and tell them to look me up on twitter I be on there more than a lil bit now. So come back around Wed. or Thursday for a update on these recordings!! Thanks for following!!




Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment