Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Stuff

Ok guys hopefully I can get some recordings up by mid week!! Sorry it has been taking forever but I took a loooooooong break from writing and music period for college and even though I am still enrolled I decided to start back because this dream/reality wont die down so bare with me because I am basically starting completely over. I am real excited because I being playing around with some software I downloaded off the internet and it seems like it will be a good start for a rookie like me. LOL So be looking out because I really want people to hear what I can do. If you like it when you see it tell your friends and tell them to look me up on twitter I be on there more than a lil bit now. So come back around Wed. or Thursday for a update on these recordings!! Thanks for following!!




Much Love!

38 comments:

  1. 如果相遇.你會感到相知.那麼.有一種習慣叫做陪伴;如果陪伴.你會感到珍惜.那麼.有一種甜蜜叫做存在!......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人生最大的榮耀,不是永遠不敗,而是屢仆屢戰........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 如果相遇.你會感到相知.那麼.有一種習慣叫做陪伴;如果陪伴.你會感到珍惜.那麼.有一種甜蜜叫做存在!..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝.................................[/url]...............

    ReplyDelete
  11. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。.................................................

    ReplyDelete